BY ACCESSING AND USING ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AS CONSIDERATION FOR AND AS A CONDITION OF ALLOWING YOU ACCESS
Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as Visitors, are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as Website.
USE OF INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website.
By viewing the contents of this website, you agree to this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. Again, Visitor has no rights whatsoever to use the content of, or portions thereof, including its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property the site may contain, for any reason for any use whatsoever. Visitor agrees to liquidated damages in the amount of U.S.$100,000 in addition to costs and actual damages for breach of this provision. Visitor warrants that he or she understands that accepting this provision is a condition of viewing and that viewing constitutes acceptance.
OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE OR RIGHT TO USE, SELL, PUBLISH CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE
The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
HYPERLINKING TO SITE, CO-BRANDING, FRAMING, AND REFERENCING SITE PROHIBITED
Unless expressly authorized by website, no one may hyperlink this site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to theirs for any reason. Further, you are not allowed to reference the URL (website address) of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the site in any way (frame, frameset, iframe, etc). You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or de-activate any such activities and be liable for all damages. You hereby agree to liquidated damages of US$100,000.00 plus costs and actual damages for violating this provision.
All other trademarks (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks or branding) are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS OF SITE
The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. VISITOR ASSUMES ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS.
The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS
Visitor downloads information from this site at Visitor’s own risk. The website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms, though we make every effort to ensure otherwise. Third-party downloads are the responsibility of the respective third-party and visitor assumes all related risk by downloading.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, pop-ups, or downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage, which the Website is required to pay for, the Visitor, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the website.
Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Information about the American Arbitration Association, its rules, and its forms are available from the American Arbitration Association, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York, 10017-4605. Hearing will take place in the city or county of the Seller.
In no case shall the viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified.
Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Seller.
If claims about results from using this product or if claims about income or earnings resulting from the use of this product are made, such claims are true for the persons who made the claims, including claims made by the Seller about its own experience with the product.
No warranties are made whatsoever about the amount of money, if any, that Buyer will earn from this material or product or service and Buyer warrants an understanding that Buyer’s only course of action is to test this product and material for the extent of the refund period and request a refund if Buyer is not satisfied prior to its expiration.
Please note that all Application Fees and Membership costs are NON Refundable.
No portion of this website can be copied without written permission from the author.
With all that being said;
CODE OF CONDUCT AND COMMON SENSE
Even though The Giving Cycle business model is designed to make a difference for those utilizing it and those who its members help, we realize that it may not be for everyone. This platform shall operate under Judeo‐Christian principals within an open and free market system such as found here in the United States. We believe that it creates a method in which can help all Americans in a more fair and well balanced way.
This model just maybe what can offset the growing trend of workers being displaced by
different methods of modern technologies. I also acknowledge that there are still well over 80 million Americans that are no longer counted as part of the work force. These are just a few of the many statistics which you and I can collectively come together in beginning to make a difference. It also maybe the push back to the growing trend of Socialism in our political and social landscape across America. It also may be the answer to “Basic Income” discussions and experiments currently going on globally. That being said:
here are some basic rules.
• To utilize the TGC platform, one must apply for a paid membership.
• A low cost trial membership is offered for a set period. “Just checking it out” till member upgrades to a Full Membership Account.
• If one is not a paid member we cannot legally offer you cash rebates or the use of the platform.
One may choose to instead use its parent companies site and services.
• We desire to make our platform available to as many people as possible, so we offer various levels of paid memberships on an honor system basis to individuals and their family members.
• Membership costs and Application Fees are non‐refundable.
- You are agreeing to a set time frame for you to utilize the
platform regardless if one uses it or not.
- Breaking the Law isn’t a good idea, so hold yourself up to a higher standard.
- Lying or cheating isn’t accepted here or any posting of information that debases another member. This isn’t a laundromat so no posting of other member’s Dirty Laundry.
- Arguing beyond making your point or expressing your opinion isn’t mature or beneficial to you or another member. so no cat fights, deceptive or fraudulent behavior. That isn’t excepted here, instead try to build another up and
encourage positive outcomes.
- Respect others and their privacy so don’t bully, threaten, harass, say defamatory or libelous remarks or comments. Don’t use profanity if possible, and don’t act so poorly that a member would block you.
- Don’t contact someone after they have explicitly asked you not to do so.
- If it is NOT LEGAL, don’t offer it here in any manner shape or form.
- No Spam is allowed here regardless of it being in software, or email format. If it is not
authorized its Spam.
• Things not allowed here are viruses, malicious software, damaging any aspect of the site and its software’s operations, hardware or tasks. No reverse engineering or accessing things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
- No infringing on others’ Patents, Copyrights, Original designs, creations or Trademarks.
- Don’t interfere with a transaction of another business member. There is a proper place for reviews.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are, don’t use a fake identity. Your nickname maybe used along with having and giving access to your real name.
- Don’t use software, tools, forums, and social posts to interfere or harm another business and their items or services.
- Coordinating price fixing with other members isn’t allowed.
- Speech and the tongue can be a powerful tool for good, but when used for hatred it can only cause trouble. Such hatred won’t be accepted here, especially against Jews and Christians, there is already plenty of that around the world.
- God, Freedom, Liberty, Righteous Justice, Family, and The Constitution are valued here, we don’t claim to be Politically Correct.
- All members must follow laws that deal with not discriminating while doing business. Know your local and national laws about discriminating. Examples: Race, Color, Ethnicity, Religion, Gender, Sex, and those with Disabilities.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Strive to treat others, better than they may treat you.
- SELLERS AND BUYERS OF MERCHANDISE, ORIGINAL WORKS, AND SERVICES
Currently we are making available our market place to the type of sellers listed below. We shall later build a market place for all other members, with the emphasis being Start‐Local.
• Those that may sell here are Manufacturers, all types.
• Miners and Farmers
• Wholesalers, B2Bec, B2Cec
• Retailers with physical location(s)
• Licensed Distributors for tangible and non‐tangible goods and services
• Creators of Original merchandise, physical creations and artworks
• Creators of intellectual property, tangible and non‐tangible methods, and services
We may solicit or be solicited for the sellers to utilize TGC’s platform. All sellers have to offer some form of Cash Rebate, Commission, or Fee while selling on TGC’s platform.
- All sellers must be first approved by TGC and or VIG. All sellers must offer or be required to provide certain information. The legal name of its business, EIN tax numbers, VAT, BN, ABN or Social Security numbers which the business operates under.
- The physical location(s), mailing addresses, types of products and services offered.
- Shipping methods used, form of payments excepted, invoicing terms and policies, guarantees and return policies and their terms.
- Company contact person with proper contact information with authority to enter into such contracts.
- Creating links to our Payments Processor and or affiliated links where needed.
- Agreeing to make payments in accordance to TGC’s and Sellers policies.
- Agrees to respond to inquiries within a timely manner or within 7 business days.
- Sellers also agree that TGC may feature their products and or company on the TGC platform and in other promotional campaigns.
- TGC will display National Retail Outlets Promotional Ads with a link to their
companies site or within the platform.
- TGC recognizes that one size does not fit all. Since The Giving Cycle business model requires that all its members begin a giving cycle by first starting their cycle of giving via a paid membership. The cycle continues by sharing from the markup, rebates, commissions of, all product and or service sold or rendered. This selling process repeating itself over, and over again.
- It is in our, and hopefully in your best interest to work with each other in custom tailoring what maybe the best method(s) which will bring the best results in growing your business, allowing you to share from each sale made. We hope you may see
the benefits of having free advertising on this platform where, payments are derived from services and goods sold and delivered. Other specified methods maybe used and agreed to, thereby giving you the maximum results desired.
Sellers may utilize our platform with all its tools and software we provide for running their business on the TGC platform.
The Giving Cycle is all about sharing, so that all its members can make a difference. A Business Member can create a membership even if they choose not to sell on the TGC platform. They may choose to be buyers and or be involved in manners which they choose in helping or volunteering along with other members.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICES
TheGivingCycle.org reserve its right to reject any applicant and take action against any account, content,that doesn’t comply with TGC’s Terms of Service or is violating the rules displayed within any section of the TGC site. It is the members responsibility to get familiarized with what is allowed and what is not allowed while using the TGC platform. Violations of our Code of Conduct and Common‐Sense Rules may
be cause for the Termination of a members use of our site. TGC may terminate one’s membership on a temporary or permanent basis and at its sole discretion.